Tuesday, August 17, 2010

YouTube vs. Warner Music Group (WMG) than in the U.S., with new information

WARNING: adult language ahead. I warned you. Sequel to answer: www.youtube.com Some possible solutions that people who complain all complain too much. Lock and load. Yes, I'm so sorry. When I see people that kills creativity, money make me burn. And because I have a lot of people with "fair use", which tore their content on these videos. So yes, it annoys me. Not so good? Not be observed. And I think a big problem if "artists" are, is"Businessmen". As many know Lars Ulrich, the control has a label for a while '? Just behind when he went after Napster. Coincidence? I think not. But now I see the information that is inconceivable to me almost like Youtube "victims" as you try to play off, as the door. I think I'm happy to believe the masses have nothing Could be the case that you are forcing the issue here and turn the screws by Warner. We'll see how it playsin the coming weeks, but I think the time to do something * now *. Links mentioned in the video: www.youtube.com: YouTube Blog, where he breat history, apparently without saying WMG blog.amandapalmer.net C-Net: The Blog of Amanda Palmer. It is part of WMG as an artist. news.cnet.com: C-Net article, Google and YouTube pulled the music, not recruiting www.techdirt.com Warner: Warner Techdirt article on the response, a "Hulu for music" blog.wired.com: Warner pulls says...

Visit : Western Money Transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment