Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jenna Mourey: "Accept no fear, no shame"

(NECN) - quickly took the video on the Internet, reaching more than five million copies within days. Barstool Sports Bloggers think Jenna Mourey, like people who joke is, what she calls a satire on his life. In the YouTube video opens with the words: "If you were born ugly, like me, fear not, there are steps you take beautiful - it can be kind." Your self-deprecating humor is in his willingness to stretch the taboo that has its roots. "I'm not scared, Ino shame. If people are fun for me, no makeup makes on me, I want to see and do, "said Morning Mourey on NECN. Mourey has a degree in psychology degree at Suffolk University and Boston University, but the blog is a Go-Go dancer in Boston. The video, he said, is some truth in it. "It 's really a satire on my real life. I feel like a trick to thinking people, I am beautiful, "said Mourey on the morning of NECN. I mean, I think I'm cute. But IThis image is bleached blond hair very much make-up and not really who I am ... This is a long pass, we just have to say. "After the video has exploded on the Internet, their story was told in newspapers and on local television, but it will soon go national. Mourey be a pizza party for Inside Edition on Saturday, which will make a visit to his house. L ' only disappointment is that Mario Lopez did not conduct the interview. Mourey said the motheris ...

See Also : Money Game Website marketing services money making websites

No comments:

Post a Comment