Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Rich Jerk - Some random

tinyurl.com Dear Loser, Let's get one thing. I'm an idiot. Are disliked. I have mine. I'm angry. And I'm lazy. But I do not care, because they are rich. I'm too important to be here writing this right now. So I keep it short. I make several million dollars a year on the internet, doing almost nothing. I am the real deal. Like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise we would not be here. And as you read this, I'm sure alreadyKnow that today thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the Internet. You may also buy some of them. Well, you're impressed with them? I'm not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have their earnings? They do that a few thousand dollars a month? Big Deal. I million. And my income is so automatic that it hurts. I see the boy on your way down, down the street in a Ferrari with the top and is thought to himself: "What a bum!" And youYou know what? You're right. But then? I really believe that your opinion? I'ma Rich Jerk, and could not care less. I cut through the BS. If you find me too offensive, indecent or whatever .... like to leave my video at any time. I'm not here to see friends. I'm here to show you exactly how I million: tinyurl.com

My Links : Online Money Make money today

No comments:

Post a Comment