Tuesday, October 26, 2010

4409 - Obama PHONE: Obama is overseas mobile phones for FREE ... WTF

Please foward this video to all your contacts. This is the email I received on this subject, my attention and I just received a phone call and this is a video. E-mail ____________________________: I had a former employee called me this morning asked for a job, and at the end of the conversation gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee, if this is a new mobile number and he said yes that was his telephone Obama. I asked him what was a telephone and Obama went on to say thatwelfare recipients are now entitled to receive, I was a bit 'skeptical so I googled it and here he is telling the truth. taxpayers' money is being redistributed to the free mobile phone. www.safelinkwireless.com addresses: For registration assistance: 1-800-977-3768 For Technical Support: 1-800-378-1684 mail: SafeLink Wireless Attention: Executive Resolution Department 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178 or e-mail by clicking here. Opening hoursMonday to Saturday from 8.00 bis 22.00 Clock enjoy EST Sunday, from 08.00 to 19.00 clock, Thursdays EST, what do we do? It would be a small contribution so that it will continue. We work strickly on donations. www.Donate2CameraFRAUD.com donations and get something new! .

No comments:

Post a Comment