Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunrise Simply Red (HQ Sound)

Song: Sunrise. Song by: Simply Red song written and sung by Michael Hucknall. Album: House, March 23, 2003. Produced and mixed by Andy Wright for SSO, MadKap & Mark Jolly. Recorded at Metropolis Studios in London. original version produced by: Hucknall and Gota Yashiki. Music video released date: 2003. Song Record Label: subtleties Simplyred.com by: www.youtube.com Synopsis! Home is the eighth studio album from Simply Red, released in 2003. It 's the first album from Simply Red's frontman releases tapeMick Hucknall's label Simplyred.com. The album became a huge success around the world for its hit singles, "Sunrise", "Fake," "You Make Me Feel Brand New" and "Home." The success of "Sunrise" was filmed in part on video sensual found in Rio de Janeiro by a loop and its intake in 1981, Hall and Oates "I Can not Go For That". The album includes three covers: Bob Dylan's song "Positively 4th Street" soul of the Stylistics' hit "You Make MeFeel Brand New "and Dennis Brown's song" Money In My Pocket ". ...... ..... Song when I look into your eyes I see the sunrise The light behind your face helps me sleep, and clearly seen at times could be love, it seems that the moon Maybe next time Ill be yours and maybe you'll mine, I do not know if it is still ahead of all I have right now, is ahead of all I would like to Forever walk through life will love to come home and love the up...

No comments:

Post a Comment