Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FIFA 09 online gambling

Watch in HD! Here is the first of many, perhaps FIFA 09 online video. I do not know how many, but a couple of other online videos are made. This is not my best work, but I think it came out pretty well. It 's a bit of everything: Mosse, free kicks, passes and shots =) My internet connection is really bad, so it was a bit' hard to make the video. I lost the link = / Some of the opponents was perhaps not the best, and I want to work in my next video online. Try to address somedifficult opponents =) If I go for the win, I usually take the ball more. But this video was just for fun! It 'really fun dribbling opponents. The final result does not matter if the game was fun, in my opinion =) If you think that I had some bad enemies, or I played badly, or should I use a different team then do not come up with some crappy comments. I will try to sign up, the rate in my next comment on videos online =) more and better

No comments:

Post a Comment