Friday, October 8, 2010

The most important video on the Internet

On April 15, 2008 ... General strike, do not work, go to school or buy gasoline or anything else to withdraw most of your money from your bank, cancel your cable TV propaganda machine. Protest of the Federal Reserve, big media propaganda and your slavery! Strike sites: www.taxday08.com www.myspace.com www.libertyagain.org www.reasontofreedom.com Learn how bankers have enslaved the American people, "America: Freedom To Fascism video.google.com video.google Money As Debt . com Money Mastersvideo.google.com Learn how electronic voting is not reliable: unreliable witness vote counting machines www.youtube.com American Election Hacker Hacking Democracy www.youtube.com video.google.com react and return our country and freedom : www. youtube.com ((NOTE: I do not .. I saw this video on YouTube and saw that they say to spread it, or can I help my personal videos I decided to help spread this as my video creation talent is not the greatest.)).

No comments:

Post a Comment